Saturday, June 9, 2007

6 “weird” things about me

Since E-Rod tagged me, It's my turn to join in on the fun :)

“Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!”

1. I voted for the first time on American Idol this year.
2. I enjoy watching Dancing with the stars, House, Travel channel, and food network (Rachel Ray rocks)
3. I am a picky eater everything has to be customized. I am allergic to garlic, onion, green peppers etc..
4. On my iPod I have Justin's Sexy Back, and other yoga related music.
5. I am always late to work, but on time for training runs.
6. I associate myself with a cult running group.

So, I'm tagging Jon, Jeff,

No comments: