Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Trip to Denver



I arrived in Denver on Aug 1st, and my good friend and old college roommate Mike, picked me up at that airport. Mike had just moved from the bay area to live with his brother in Denver. Mike and I stayed at nearby Marriott Courtyard in the city center.
We walked around strip mall to find somewhere to eat. I noticed the Coytote Ugly bar, I had only watched portions of the movie but was interested in checking it out after dinner. We went to a local Italian restaurant and had a few cocktails, after dinner we headed to Saloon and noticed that the bartenders putting on a show. It was still early in the night, I would assume the place gets really busy during the weekend. I wanted to head back to the room, because I knew I had a full day of activities lined up. More on that later...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: