Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Quick Update



I am still recovering from the Long Beach Half marathon believe it or not...
After last years horrible experience of trying to beat 4hrs. I swore I would never do this course again. I somehow convinced myself to run the half with a few friends, I finished the race with an very sore ankles, hamstring issues. At one point during the race I opted to run on the beach sand. There is something to be said about concrete, basically I come to accept that concrete and my size 13 feet don't mix well.

Today I am waiting for my 3pm 1hr massage, I can't wait. I hope for a speedy recovery and I am looking forward to a easy 9 mile trail run this Saturday, followed by a 18-20 mile road run in Huntington beach on Sunday. My plan is to train on most of the Surf City Marathon Course.

1 comment:

Adelyn said...

hope the massage is amazing and makes everything all better :) Concrete is a potentially evil material